In today’s turbulent and overwhelming modern world, it can be difficult for many people to keep a positive attitude.
Sometimes work may not go as intended or personal situations can turn sour, despite our best efforts for the opposite to occur. No matter what the case, however, it is important to always maintain a positive attitude.
Many of these positive attitude quotes, spoken by influential people in all walks of life, are meant to inspire others to do as they have done, and excel where they choose with the help of a positive attitude.
1. “Keep your face towards the sunshine and shadows will fall behind you.”
This quote by Walt Whitman conveys just how important it is to stay positive in the face of adversity.
2. “If you say that you can or you can not, you are right in either way.”
Henry Ford says it best. He single handedly introduced the affordable American automobile to the public with nothing but an active approach and a firm belief in himself.
3. “I will always find a way and a way will always find me.”
This inspirational quote by Charles F. Glassman, shows that infinite options will always open up, all that is required is a positive attitude.
4. “Believing in negative thoughts is the single greatest obstruction to success.”
Charles F. Glassman is a mental health specialist who has helped millions with his insightful books on how positive thinking can lead to positive outcomes.
5. “The worst disability in life is a bad attitude.”
This quote is said by SupaNova Slom, a renowned fitness expert has helped people revolutionize their fitness with healthier living, both mentally and physically.
6. “To try invites uncertainty. Where confidence goes, success often follows.”
Spoken by Wayne Gerard Trotman, many self made people were able to get as far as they have by believing in this quote.
7. “Sometimes it takes a wrong turn to get you to the right place.”
This quote, spoken by Mandy Hale, shows how the solution can always be right around the corner with the right attitude.
8. “A positive attitude turns “I can’t & I won’t,” into “I have & I WILL!”
Another exceptional quote by Mandy Hale shows that positivity can get you the results that you want.
9. “Realize that “I Can’t” usually means “I won’t”!”
Tae Yun Kim, a critically acclaimed author and mental health specialist shows that sometimes people decide the outcome before the situation even unfolds, and positivity works wonders.
10. “Maintain an attitude of anticipating success!”
Another quote by Tae Yun Kim, it shows just how vital a positive outlook can be in determining a successful result.
11. “Be the change that you wish to see in the world.”
This famous quote, spoken by Mahatma Gandhi, shows just how much active power each individual has to make a difference.
12. “No one can make you feel inferior without your consent.”
Eleanor Roosevelt is an incredibly strong and wise woman, who has achieved great things and paved the way for millions of others with nothing more but a positive attitude.
13. “I have not failed. I’ve just found ten thousand ways that won’t work.”
Spoken by inventor, Thomas A. Edison, this quote shows that there is always a way to achieve what we want.
14. “It is never too late to be what you might have been.”
This quote by George Eliot speaks volumes of truth. This is particularly one of my favorite quotes for daily motivation.
15. “Do what you can, with what you have (it’s all you’ll need), wherever you are (in life).”
Theodore Roosevelt has overcome incredible amounts of personal adversity, with nothing but sheer willpower, inspiring many to do the same.
16. “Success is not final, failure is not fatal: it is the courage to continue that counts.”
Winston Churchill shows just how vital it is to continue an active life of positivity, no matter what.
17. “Nothing is impossible, the word itself says ‘I’m possible’!”
Spoken by Audrey Hepburn, this quote conveys excitement and wonder in one’s personal abilities.
18. “I can be changed by what happens to me (and inevitable truth), but I will not be reduced by it.”
Maya Angelou shows just how important it is to remain positive in the face of adversity, as we decide how we let it affect us.
19. “Turn your wounds into wisdom.”
Oprah Winfrey is an incredibly successful woman who has been able to affect millions for the better with her wisdom.
20. “Pain is inevitable, but to suffer is optional.”
Haruki Murakami is a renowned author, and this incredible quote shows just how active of a change one can make in their lives with a positive attitude.
21. “You never fail until you stop trying.”
Sometimes the simplest words are the ones that inspire the most change, as shown by Albert Einstein.
22. “Pain is temporary. Quitting lasts forever.”
Lance Armstrong has inspired millions to live their lives as he lived his.
23. “Only in the darkness can you see the stars.”
As said by Martin Luther King Jr, this quote shows that sometimes negativity is unavoidable, but it is at those moments that one must be at their most active and positive.
24. “It is not how large the dog in the fight, but how large the fight in the dog.”
This quote by Mark Twain illustrates the importance of personal perseverance.
25. “If you want to be happy, be.”
As said by Leo Tolstoy, it shows just how simple a positive change can be with the right attitude.
Positivity can not only affect how you feel about situations, it can also affect the end result of situations as well. Research has proven that people who expect positive outcomes typically receive those positive outcomes because their brains are already set to work to achieve what they want.
Setbacks may always occur, but many leaders, ranging from fields like business and science to politics and personal relationships, stress the importance of not allowing negativity to affect you, as seen in their inspirational positive attitude quotes.